Traditionally, basic human needs include food, shelter, and clothing. Here at Ticketmaster, we believe one necessity is glaringly missing from that list: music festivals. Call us crazy, but we can’t live without a regular dose of those unparalleled, life-changing festival experiences. Are you fest obsessed like us? Here are some tell tale signs.
Find Festival Tickets Here!
1. You’ve spent an entire day at one festival stage so you could be front and center for the headliner.
2. You take every step necessary to ensure you’ll NEVER have to leave your prime placement in the crowd.
3.You’ve recycled a Halloween costume as festival clothing, and vice versa.
4. You always have an escape path prepared at any festival set, JUST IN CASE Beyonce or a Hologram of Tupac decides to casually drop in at a different stage.
5.RAIN or SHINE, you will not back down from any festival.
6.You know the horrors of trying to buy Coachella tickets.
7.You can tell when a Craigslist ad for fest tix may be a LITTLE too good to be true.
8.The idea of sleeping in a tent with 10 other humans sounds like the best time of your life.
9. You’ve got more festival ticket presale dates in your calendar than friends’ birthdays.
10. You get more excited about the names in small print than in large print.
11. The saddest moment in your entire life is when your two favorite bands are playing at the same time on different stages.
12. You wear your festival wristbands for so long your arm becomes a biohazard.
13. You own a fanny pack (enough said).
14. You’ve mastered the art of finding your friends in the crowd.
15. The day your festival tickets finally come in the mail is emotionally equivalent to Christmas morning.
16. You’ve made life-long friends with random festival-goers in between artist sets.
17. You will drop all responsibilities if there’s a festival going on that weekend.
18. Paying for fest tix takes priority over paying for basic human necessities.
Any of this sound like you?
Check out our handy new Festival Guide for everything you need to maintain a healthy obsession (yes, it’s possible) – from tickets to photos to insider exclusives and more.